By Jacques Lacan
Read or Download The Psychoanalyst as Textual Analyst PDF
Best psychology books
What do Foursquare, Zynga, Nike+, and Groupon have in universal? those and plenty of different manufacturers use gamification to bring a sticky, viral, and fascinating adventure to their buyers. This e-book presents the layout approach and strategies you must combine online game mechanics into any form of consumer-facing web site or cellular app. how you can use center online game thoughts, layout styles, and significant code samples to a create enjoyable and beautiful social environment.
Whether you're an govt, developer, manufacturer, or product expert, Gamification by way of layout will express you the way online game mechanics can assist construct purchaser loyalty.
* realize the motivational framework video game designers use to section and interact shoppers
* comprehend middle video game mechanics similar to issues, badges, degrees, demanding situations, and leaderboards
* interact your shoppers with gift constructions, confident reinforcement, and suggestions loops
* mix online game mechanics with social interplay for actions similar to accumulating, gifting, heroism, and standing
* Dive into case stories on Nike and Yahoo! , and examine interactions at Google, fb, and Zynga
* Get the structure and code to gamify a easy customer web site, and the right way to use mainstream gamification APIs from Badgeville
"Turning functions into video games is a big development. This ebook does a very good task of choosing the center lasting principals you want to encourage your clients to go to many times. "
Freelance Social online game Developer and founding father of Twibes Twitter teams
Over the process twenty-five years, Dr. Helen Morrison has profiled greater than 80 serial killers worldwide. What she realized approximately them will shatter each assumption you've ever had concerning the such a lot infamous criminals identified to guy. Judging via appearances, Dr. Helen Morrison has a regular existence within the suburbs of a big urban.
Persönlichkeitspsychologie - die Wissenschaft von der individuellen Besonderheit des Erlebens und Verhaltens. was once unterscheidet uns von anderen Menschen? used to be macht uns aus? Jens Asendorpf stellt das Prüfungsfach fundiert vor: 7 Paradigmen der Persönlichkeitspsychologie, Persönlichkeitstypen, Persönlichkeitsstörungen und Entwicklung der Persönlichkeit, kulturvergleichende Persönlichkeitspsychologie und Geschlechtsunterschiede.
- Aspects of Consciousness: Essays on Physics, Death and the Mind
- Language and social behaviour
- Concerto pour instruments désaccordés : Souvenirs d'un psychiatre
- Histoire de la psychologie
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy for ADHD in Adolescents and Adults: A Psychological Guide to Practice (2nd Edition)
Additional info for The Psychoanalyst as Textual Analyst
A. (1992). Psychological compensation: A theoretical framework. Psychological Bulletin, 112, 1-25. Baltes, M. M. (1996). The many faces of dependency in old age. New York: Cambridge University Press. Baltes, M. , & Carstensen, L. L. (1996). The process of successful ageing. Ageing and Society, 16, 397-422.
B. Baltes, 1993; Birren & Schaie, 1996; Craik & Salthouse, 1992; Lindenberger & Baltes, 1995; Salthouse, 1991). The older the adult is, the more time, practice, and cognitive support it takes to attain the same learning gains. Moreover, when it comes to high levels of performance, older adults may never be able to reach the same levels of functioning as younger adults even after extensive training (P. B. Baltes & Kliegl, 1992; Ericsson & Smith, 1991; Kliegl, Mayr, & Krampe, 1994; Kliegl, Smith, & Baltes, 1989).
The primary allocation is directed toward growth; during adulthood. the predominant allocation is toward maintenance and recovery (resilience). In old age. more and more resources are directed toward regulation or management On the Incomplete Architecture of Human Ontogeny 25 of loss. Such a characterization of the life span, of course, is an oversimplification, as individual, functional (domain), contextual, and historical differences need to be taken into account. The lifespan script is about relative probability and prevalence.